Trek or Abseil? Can’t make up your mind? If you have the energy, make the most of hte weekend and do them both!
Drive on Thursday afternoon, canyon on Friday, drive to Jabal Akdar on Saturdyay until 3 pm, drive back.
Friday, you will be taken down the canyon by our Omani guides at Canyon Adventures. You will be wet the entire 5 hours as you climb, slide down huge rocks into pools that could be deep or shallow. You will be surrounded by 100 meter rock faces that shade the sun, making the water even colder. You will swim through, up and under waterfalls, through caves, and in clear pools of crystal aqua water, as well as some gross brown nastiness at times.
Friday: Leave after breafast
• Drive to Rustaq reaching by 6pm
• Drive to start at 7 AM, Canyon until 2 PM
• Wake up at 6 AM
• Right fork of the Canyon from 8 AM to 1PM
• Leave at 2 PM
• Arrival in Dubai at 9 PM
Cost: 1050 DH
breakfasts, 1 lunch, and dinner
Overnight in Jabal Akdar (twin sharing basis)
Overnight in Wadi Bani Awf:
• Double room with AC in guest house (single room is available, extra charge: 125 DH / night)
• Helmets and lifejackets
• Ratio of 1:3 certified technical guides
• Shoes with some grip (you do not need hiking shoes; some old sneakers will do)